Perhaps the best place to find residential resale information for higher value Walton High School homes is MillerGroupRealty.
Here are some takeaways as of July (raw data sourced from the First MLS system) for Walton homes in four elementary schools (East Side, Mt Bethel, Sope Creek and Timber Ridge). Unless otherwise noted, the information is based on resales (excludes new construction) of just single family detached homes (excludes condos/townhomes and lots/land).
- Number of Active listings is below the levels reached in the summers of 2014 – 2017.
- Number of new construction listings continues its decline (began June 2017).
- The average sales price increase for Walton since July 2014 is about 18%, coincidentally about the same for the four major metro counties (Cobb, Dekalb, Fulton, Gwinnett).
- The average Walton sales price was $625k compared to $426k for Pope, $433k for Lassiter, $406k for Wheeler and $286k for Sprayberry.
- Higher value homes ($600k+) account for about 45% of all Active listings and Sold listings.
- The July average sales price of $890k for Sope Creek consistently far surpasses the other elementary schools (under $600k).
- Who has the most homes available for under $600k? East Side
- Who has the most higher value ($600k+) homes available? Sope Creek
Contact us when you have thoughts of selling as we may well be your best choice for representation when the goal is to net more at closing, in less time. Our clients benefit most when we can apply our Best Home Marketing approach to selling and also be hyperlocal. We live where we work, and our website reflects this focus.