WaltonStats.com is the easy to remember and the most direct way to obtain monthly and quarterly Walton High School housing market stats for single family detached resale listings priced over $600,000 in the four elementary schools of East Side, Mount Bethel, Sope Creek and Timber Ridge. This level of detail is possible because it represents the exclusive focus of Miller Group Realty (MGR).
Typical metrics found in the news report current month; contrast current month to last month or to the same month in the previous year; report activity by county, metro area, or the entire state; combine detached and attached (condo / town homes) properties; combine new construction and resales; etc.
MGR charts market activity in a variety of ways.
- Over time (since 2015)
- Various price ranges ($600s, $700s, $800s-$900s, $1-$1.5m, $1.5m+)
- By High schools (Walton vs Pope, Lassiter, Wheeler, Sprayberry)
- By Middle schools (Dickerson, Dodgen, Hightower, Simpson, Mabry, East Cobb, Daniell, McCleskey)
- By Elementary schools (East Side, Mt Bethel, Sope Creek, Timber Ridge)
- Walton High School vs four major metro counties (Cobb, Dekalb, Fulton, Gwinnett)
- Resales vs new construction
- Excludes condos/town homes, land, lots
- Listing Status (Active vs New vs Sold)
- Percent of market represented by higher value listings
- Seller Days On Market vs Total Days On Market
- Price Change vs No Price Change
Sellers – gain greater confidence in understanding the current market by viewing hyperlocal market activity; e.g., the Sope Creek Elementary School attendance area has not recorded a single sale of homes priced in the $700s in the month of April since 2015.
Buyers – discover where to look given a particular budget; e.g., the Mount Bethel Elementary School area has not seen a single home listed (or sold) for $1.5m+ in the month of April since 2015.
Contact Brady to discuss the market, plans to move, improvements to make, etc. It will be time well spent, and without obligation!